Media Relations Project Manager (m/f/diverse)
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You work in the Media Relations department of the Siemens AG with a focus on financial and business media and represent the company (as a spokesperson) towards this target group
- You develop high quality, targeted media and influencer programs derived from the company's communication strategy
- You will meet exciting communication challenges while the company advances from a traditional conglomerate towards the next generation Siemens
- You work on and represent complex and sensitive issues with regards to the financial and business media and relevant digital influencers
- You coordinate complex international communication projects between Siemens AG and subsidiaries or companies in which Siemens holds a majority stake, involving all relevant internal stakeholders within the company
- You plan and organize proactive communication measures (e.g. press conferences, press workshops, press trips), ensure that they are implemented and always have an eye on Social Media activities in and around Siemens
- You will provide advice and guidance on major media issues to corporate headquarter departments and businesses across the group. Your actions will limit the negative
- You have completed your master’s degree in business administration or in the field of communications science and bring along corresponding additional qualifications
- You have at least five years of experience in corporate and financial communications, gained in at least two international and public listed companies or strategic communication consultancy
- You are a highly dedicated corporate storyteller with excellent writing and editing skills. As an expert on social trends, you can educate the wider team on capabilities and create campaigns and write content for multiple channels
- You have a passion for digital communications, social media and all things tech related
- You have expertise, mind-set and passion to actively support the transformation of “classic” Media Relations towards a digital next generation Media Relations team
- You have a proven track record in (both technically and culturally) in international project management and bring along the required project management skills. Experience in Agile project management a plus
- You have a proven track record in communicating complex and cross border M&A deals
- You have the ability to motivate and focus remote teams where there is no direct reporting relationship
- You have a strong network of contacts in the classical media world (e.g. newspapers, magazines, news agencies) and a clear and visible profile in the digital communication world.
- You make data driven decisions.
- You bring excellent communication skills in English and German, as well as presentation and interpersonal skills
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 73006
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional