Lead Research Engineer - Semantic Web & RDF
Are you passionate about growing your Data Analytics or KG skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Data Analytics to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
Our Research Group (Advanced Data Management) is part of Business Analytics and Monitoring (BAM) Technology Field of CT Research. Headquartered in Munich, we are a passionate global team of around 200 researchers, data scientists and architects distributed across the globe. We strive to solve complex problems in various domains ranging from mobility, industry, energy, and buildings to smart cities by applying methods and principles of data analytics and artificial intelligence. We are looking for equally passionate techies to join us in this exciting journey of finding innovative solutions to some non-trivial industrial problems.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
· As a knowledge graph expert on our team you will have to research, develop and maintain tools used to architect, create, debug, analyze and maintain industrial knowledge graph. You will have to search for product data sources, to use your tools to integrate, disambiguate and keep consistent the entire knowledge graph structure.
· Knowledge graph is to be used for various data integration, machine learning, search and recommendation tasks in the ecosystem. You will have to:
o Design, develop, test and maintain knowledge graph creation, consistency checking, maintenance analysis and debugging tools.
o Integrate those structured data sources into a coherent and consistent knowledge graph structure
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of 2+years in architecting data analytics and machine learning applications using knowledge graphs.
· Experience in semantic web related specifications and tools, knowledge graph consistency and coherency checking.
· You must have experience in Machine learning, Programming skills (e.g. Python, Java, basic HTML)
· You must have experience in Experience with ETL processes and tools (cleaning, conversion, …)
· You should have experience of property graph formalism (e.g. Neo4j, Gremlin, Tinkerpop, …)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
We look forward to know you. If you have any questions, drop a mail to email@example.com.
Job ID: 73760
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time