Inside Sales Engineer, Motor Repair Services (Nakhon Pathom)
We are looking a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Inside Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for identifying and providing reliable solution for all commercial and technical issues to assure complete customer service.
You will be responsible for being the primary support and resource for all our customers, partners and outside sales team by working responsibly and collaboratively as a technical advisor and product advocate to our existing clients; being the central point for any communication with the end-uster/ customers in the assigned territory.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist outside sales team in executing and achieving their territory and market business plans.
- Resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc.
- Prepare basic takeoffs based on plan review and specifications; develop zone maps and accurate bill of materials.
- Commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues
- Extensive interaction with customers, partners and team via phone and email.
- Travel as needed with outside Sales Team to support presentation and trade show activities.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Sales Engineer with a track record of selling products, solution or services within an assigned territory.
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executive and creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree Electrical, Electronics or Control Engineering from an recognized university/academic institute.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills (TOEIC: 600+)
- Strong presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel, owns car/driver's license
- Goal-Oriented, Team Player, Confident, Reliable and Pro-Active.
Job ID: 73839
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time