Siemens Future of Automation Unit Manager 西门子 数字化工厂集团 工业4.0/物联网 孵化器部门经理 (北京)
DF FA is the global market leader in Factory Automation technologies and
systems. To further support that leading positon, DF FA is setting up an agile
unit to early identify, engage/participate in the future of Automation in China
via jointly screening, monitoring and assessing existent, emerging as well as
adjacent areas with a strong focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and further
technologies i.e. Edge Computing.
We are looking for a Unit Manager to setup, establish and lead a team of entrepreneurs in an agile environment with high affinity for technologies, entrepreneurship, curiousness and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What are my responsibilities?
• Identify/assess technology areas and players with potential impact on future automation, incl. also trends/needs from growing/emerging branches and potential offerings, i.e. to venture in new verticals
• Strategic market research and intelligence for technologies, combined with technology/innovation mgmt. (e.g., existent/new trends)
• Proactively initiate, coordinate/facilitate and drive project executions with full responsibility up to project results' implementation within Siemens and beyond via e.g., Start-ups/Joint-Ventures
• Realization of use cases/pilots with stakeholders in line with Factory Automation interests (incl. marketability/business plan)
• Manage work with internal and especially external stakeholders such as customers, universities, institutes, start-ups etc., and present on executive level / Siemens top management
• Contribute new portfolio/product ideas with concrete commercialization potential
Provide guidance and development support to teams/individuals
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Previous roles incl. senior/mid-level mgmt. such as General Management position
• Master degree/above, 5+ years job-experience incl. project mgmt./execution
• Track record with entrepreneurial exposure/mindset and
business acumen (e.g., biz.-model/case development)
• Background in market intelligence/strategy, exposure to innovation mgmt.
• Familiarity with (new) product/software development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
• Experience in management/personal development of teams and individuals
• High technical affinity, curious on new technologies
• Out of the box" thinking, good conceptual skills
• Ability to independently work in agile environments
• Well-structured, robust analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional proficiency in English & Mandarin (oral & written)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is the leading provider in the fields of automation systems, industrial controls and industrial software worldwide. Its portfolio ranges from standard products for the manufacturing and process industries to solutions for whole industrial sector that encompass automotive, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, glass and solar, as well as water and wastewater.
The Digital Factory (DF) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies in China in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
Job ID: 73870
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time