Siemens in Spain is holding several international responsibilities in the field of IT. We are currently looking for an IT professional experienced in operations of Linux and Windows servers, that will work in an international team for the corporate services related to authentication, entitlement and SSO.
It is an excellent opportunity to work in a cross-country environment at Siemens, who is a leding company in the field of digitalization.
• In your new role as operations specialist you are responsible for the trouble-free and audit-safe „Corporate Entitlement Service“ which complies with the requirements of IT Governance and Information Security
• As a further part of your duties you will be responsible for the technical implementation of new requirements and preparation of the corresponding documentation.
• You will prepare detailed technical concepts and decision-making documents
• Ongoing improvement of operation relevant processes will be under your scope too
• As a central contact person you will assess all stakeholders regarding technical, operational relevant questions
• You will clarify technical questions to the contact persons from departments involved in the operations
Your well-founded and adequate skills :
• You have successfully completed your studies as graduate of a technical university or technical school (computer science or similar)
• You have several years of professional experience in services based on Windows and Linux for business critical processes
• Additionally, you have ideally several years of experience in Identity Management, Single-Sign-On and authentication technologies (Saml, Kerberos, OpenID)
• You convince with your know-how regarding webserver configuration (Apache, Tomcat und IIS) and network technologies
• Ideally, you have knowledge about certificate management and encryption technologies