We are currently looking for a Field Service Representitive with a mechanical background to mechanically install, commission, fault find, maintain and service a range of compressor machinery primarily on centrifugal compressors and ideally including aero derivative gas turbines, power turbines and expanders.
Main compressors installed base include:
Dresser Rand: B Line, M Line and Datum.
Siemens Hengelo and Duisburg compressors.
Experience of non Siemens OEM compressors is an attribute.
Experience of Reciprocating and Steam Turbines will be advantageous
What are my responsibilities?
- Interact with customers and understand the value of excellent customer service delivery.
- Supervise the installation of Centrifugal Compressors including Datums and GT packages and other derivatives
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance and Overhauls including Dry Gas Seal change outs on above equipment
- Able to use Laser Alignment like Rotalign
- Verify OEM installation instruction and readings e.g., baseplate levelness, alignment. Interpret P&ID & dimensional drawings
- Understanding of basic controls
- Commission equipment
- Troubleshoot and startup of equipment
- Perform Root Cause Analysis if necessary
- Communicate progress, schedules, and open items with client
- Prepare detailed technical reports and complete check sheets
- Provide accurate weekly Timesheets and Expenses
What do I need to qualify?
- Educated to degree level is ideal
- Industry related experience; be qualified in at least one of the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Must hold a Valid UK Passport and hold a clean driving licence.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel internationally for up to 42 days.
- Able to mobilise at short notice including weekends and work offshore on Oil Platforms and Vessels.
- Demonstrate relevant training with Certificates; be able to obtain offshore certification OGUK and CCNSG.
Job ID: 74033
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time