1. Participate in project bidding and technical specifications negotiation;
2. To manage project implementation, including project team, project schedule, project resource;
3. Responsible for site requirement, provide prompt technical support;
4. Maintain good communication and relationship with the client; understand the customer’s demanding;
5. Good cooperation within HQ, project team members, OCs, EHS & commercial department during the project execution;
6. Other jobs assigned by line manager for project.
* Other Knowledge/Skill/Experience:
- Bachelor or above degree on electrical engineering, power system automation or related majors is required
- At least 3 years experience in power system or power product field
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English, written and spoken
- Experience on power product manufacture, installation and commissioning is an advantage
- Frequent traveling in region, O/T work at request, team work oriented, ability to work independently, good communication skill in verbal and writing.
Job ID: 74069
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time