Proposal Engineer 投标工程师
What are my responsibilities?
As the Proposal Engineer for the Gas Turbine Power Plant auxiliary / electrical / I&C systems responsibilities include technical support in pre-acquisition phase, technical offer preparation, customer negotiation, and project execution for local & global business.
- Proposal responsibilities include:
- Technical support for sales and marketing
- Participate technical clarification with design institutes in project early phase
- Technical offer preparation for CCPP business
- Analyze and comment on technical specification of customer
- Develop project specific technical documents, bill of materials, system descriptions, component functional requirement specifications, system operation descriptions, to meet project specific requirements and local codes & regulations
- Cost calculation and risk assessment for offered components / systems
- Participate technical clarification and negotiation
- Support engineering and procurement team for localization activities
- Other responsibilities include:
- Perform and participate in design reviews, Conduct HAZOP- Hazard and Operability, and FMEA studies, if required
- Conduct product’s final inspection at supplier’s manufacturing plant and participate in the factory acceptance test, if required
- Support installation and commissioning organizations from the office and visit project site, if required
- Ability to travel in China 30%.
- Ability to travel to Germany for training
- Work in a cross-functional team with procurement, quality engineering, project management, local and global engineering teams for project execution and new supplier qualification in China.
- Coordinate gas turbine auxiliary system design activities and interfaces with internal & external engineering disciplines, procurement department, sales locally and globally.
- Work with external contractors, as required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or Thermal Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in large gas turbine or steam turbine power plant as system / proposal engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience in design of gas turbine or steam turbine auxiliary systems.
- Experience in functional design of auxiliary / electrical / I&C systems, e.g. Turbine TCS systems, Lube oil systems, etc.
- Experience in offer clarification / contract negotiation with external customer desired
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid knowledge of China Codes & Regulations
- Experience in application of instrumentation
- Preferred site experience in installation and commissioning of turbo engines or equivalent auxiliary and processing systems
Job ID: 74236
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time