机电一体化研究员Research Scientist - Robotics, Beijing
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a Research Scientist at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
This position need to design the mechatronics for robotics
- To be the expert of mechatronics, taking design and coordination responsibilities in various projects, such as highly integrated servo drive
- To carry out design of mechatronic system, as well as design of single components
- To bring cutting-edge technologies and innovations into mechatronic system
- To coordinate design, development and fabrication of prototypes for mechatronic systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree or above in mechanical engineering or mechatronics; PhD will be preferred;
- The focus area of expertise and experience should be drive system; Experience in drive systems for robots will be preferred
- Deep understanding on motor, gear, brake, clutch, bearing
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good at multi-tasking in a fast-moving working environment;
Job ID: 74360
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time