Business Administration Specialist for the Rail market
Siemens Mobility S.r.l. is looking for a Business Administration Specialist, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the administration activities for the Italian Customer Service Rail.
He/she will support all the administration matters within the Business Unit Customer Service supporting all the project activities.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Support administration management of running projects;
- Order booking and Invoicing process;
- Cost controlling;
- Support to the Forecast and Budget process;
- Support with administration tools.
And what about the medium-long term?
You will have the possibility of becoming the Commercial Project Manager for the projects of Customer Service
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to Administration topics
- At least 2-3 years experience in the similar role with experience in Administration, Finance and Controlling for project business;
- Master's Degree in Business Administration;
- Available to business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Are you ready to create a real impact? Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 74405
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time