Siemens CT Senior Agile Coach(Beijing/Shanghai)
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive Agile/Lean transformations from design to implementation for Siemens software development teams, both remotely and on-site;
- Thoroughly grasp available Agile approaches and apply the appropriate ones to the context;
- Serve as an expert at coaching on Agile topics, and build high performance teams and organizations;
- Provide technical leadership in the area of Agile to team, collaborators and customers;
- Stay in the frontier of Agile methods, and conduct innovative research in this area;
- Understand various Siemens business units and seek Agile business opportunities, acquire and lead projects;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. Can be relaxed to Bachelor’s degree for advanced experiences;
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in a scrum master role;
• Experiences of agile coaching, agile training, agile consultant, and learn product development is a plus;
• First level scrum master certification (PSMI, CSM), higher level certification is preferred;
• Knowledge about Devops, Lean, Kanban, SAFe; Knowledge about Jira and other agile/lean method is a plus;
• Good skills in and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment;
• Excellent communication, mentoring, coaching skills, and can-do attitude.
What else do I need to know?
CT in China is an integral part of this family.
Complex software-intensive systems are at the core of Siemens’s business. Siemens trains, power plants, factory automation, building automation, power grid control, medical devices, and others depend on the correct operation of software. Accordingly, the quality of software engineering teams and software processes are essential for the success of our businesses.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 74428
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time