Siemens CT Network Security Expert (Beijing/Suzhou) 西门子中国研究院 网络安全专家（北京/苏州）
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a network security expert at earliest opportunity.
What are my
- Focus on IT and industrial network security, including secure network topology, network security policy, and network security protection solutions;
- Deliver consulting and service for security projects, including network security design, risk analysis for network, security policy (e.g. ACL of FW) optimization;
What do I need to qualify for this
- Master and above degree with major in Computing Science, Software Engineering or in related field;
- CCIE or other security related certificate;
- Very familiar with popular network products, e.g. CISCO, Huawei, Junpier, etc. ;
- >2 years network security experience;
- Industrial network experience is a plus;
- Fluent oral and written English;
- Self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to take business trip.
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online applicaiton. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 74495
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time