Siemens CT Industry Security Researcher(Beijing/Suzhou) 西门子中国研究院 工业安全研究员（北京/苏州）
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a industry security researcher at earliest opportunity.
What are my
- Follow state of the art security vulnerability mining and exploiting, software cracking and system attacking technology;
- Test, identify and analyze security vulnerabilities of different (embedded) industrial control devices/system, network traffic and other industrial applications;
- Research on innovated (automatic) security vulnerability mining technology, and guide R&D team to deliver the corresponding security tools;
- Deliver industry security projects, research results, and practices for customers;
What do I need to qualify for this
- Master and above degree with major in Computing Science, Information Security, Communication, etc;
- Information security knowledge and experiences, especially on reverse engineer, deep packet inspection, security vulnerability mining and exploiting, is required;
- Deep knowledge on security bugs and corresponding secure coding practices of C/C++, Assemble, Python, Java or C#;
- Strong and broad background on various industry control systems;
- Experiences and skills on fuzz testing tools (PEACH, Sully, AutoDafe, etc.), metasploit, and other corresponding network traffic analyzer tools is a plus;
- Hard-working, self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Highly responsible for customers and projects, and able to work efficiently under pressure;
- Team work spirit;
- Open-minded, creative, and fast learning;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent oral and written in English;
- Willingness to take business trip (domestic as well as international).
- 熟练掌握相关安全bug信息，以及C/C++, Assemble, Python, Java或C#等相应安全编码最佳实践；
- 具有模糊测试工具（例如PEACH, Sully, AutoDafe等）、metasploit，以及其它网络流量分析工具技术和项目经验者优先；
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online applicaiton. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 74496
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time