Siemesn CT ISMS Security Expert (Beijing/Suzhou) 西门子中国研究院 ISMS网络信息安全管理专家 （北京/苏州）
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a lead research scientist / research scientist of a ISMS Security Expert at at earliest opportunity.
- Research on information security management for enterprise, including security policy, organization, process and technology;
- Deliver security consulting projects for customer, including risk assessment, security planning, and optimization for security management;
- A master and above degree in one or more of the following subjects: Business administration, Economics, Information Technology or Engineering;
- Strong and broad background on management consulting area or security management experience;
- Broad security knowledge on security architecture, technology and standards, experience and knowledge on one or several industry;
- ISO27001 LA, CISSP, CISA, ITIL certification is a plus;
- Information security knowledge is a plus;
- Project management skills is a plus;
- Self-motivated team player and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Willingness to take business trip.
- 具有ISO 27001 LA、CISSP、CISA、ITIL等专业领域资质认证一个或多个者优先；
What else do I need to know?
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit – Corporate Technology (CT) – plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online applicaiton. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn.
Job ID: 74497
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time