GT Sales Manager (Oversea EPC)
What are my responsibilities?
- Take care of Chinese EPC contractor customers contractors who build power plants out of China. Target to sell Siemens gas turbine / steam turbine to Chinese EPC contractor customers.
- Close contact / collaboration with Headquarters sales, capture team in project country, proposal team and Chinese EPC customers, engaging in early opportunity development, sales winning strategy definition, bid preparation, clarification and contraction negotiation.
- Routine Sales work on Chinese EPC customer:
- Regular customer visit to develop, enhance and maintain customer relationship
- Communicate with customer and support bid preparation, clarification and contraction, working together with Headquarters sales and capture team in project country
- Help and support the customer to develop overseas power generation EPC market by Siemens network / resource
- Gathering & Analyze market intelligence in terms of latest technology, development, competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, competitor pricing strategies.
- Attend / organize summit event, workshop and customer presentation to promote Siemens brand and product portfolio
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- > 5 years working experience. Power plants or power plant projects experience, manufacturer experience, design institute experience or other experience in power generation industry. Turbo machinery sales or marketing experience preferred.
- Candidate should be familiar with the overseas EPC market for Power Generation, its main players & competition.
- Engineering background. Bachelor degree or above, major in Thermal Dynamic Engineering, Electric or Mechanical; Master degree is added.
- Good communication and presentation skills; team work player; result-oriented.
- Self-driven with passion.
- Fluent writing/Speaking English is a must.
- Frequently travelling is necessary.
- Passion, Unlimited thinking, initiative, change orientation, business competence, communication skills, network built on trust, result and quality orientation, customer focus, professional ethics.
Job ID: 74508
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time