What are my responsibilities?
The System Engineer provides a technical role responsible for requirements analysis, system architecture and design, and problem analysis on high-value safety-critical and safety-related train control projects.
- Requirements analysis and specification of system design
- Implement system architecture
- Manage and coordinate the tasks for sub-systems from a technical perspective
- Assist project management in technical discussions
- Support of integration and system testing
- Visits to site to assist in testing and commissioning
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in electrical Engineering or equivalent (essential)
- Above 8 years’ working experience, proficient in requirements engineering, system design and Architectural Patterns
- Thorough understanding of systems engineering and configuration management processes and related tools
- Relevant system engineering processes and standards; e.g. CENELEC EN 50126, EN 50129, ISO/IEC 9003
- Experience with requirement management techniques and tools; e.g. DOORS
- Engineering knowledge, particularly experience of developing Safety Critical Systems
- Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
What else do I need to know?
As the world’s leading rail automation system supplier, Siemens Mobility Management covers fields of Mainline Rail Automation, Mass Transit Automation, Freight & Products Rail Automation and Intelligent Traffic Systems. With over 20 years experience in China, MO MM has been a major local player in the Mass Transit market, which have successfully maintained the top three ranking in market share in China in recent years. “Advanced Rail Automation Expertise over Centuries” is MM China’s promise to customers and partners. With strong commitment, we have been working hard on localization, as well as broadening and deepening our business scope with local partners.
Job ID: 74621
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time