Senior Accountant (f/m) (74675 SS)
We electrify, automate and digitalize
Our employees make real what matters.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Join our team now in the Corporate Finance Unit as Senior Accountant (m/f) in Vienna.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Support, manage and monitor the preparation and consolidation of IFRS financial statements (monthly, quarterly, and annual)
- Prepare reports and ad-hoc requests for management
- Advising business on technical accounting matters
- Monitor and provide sign-off on internal controls
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
- Participate and drive special projects (e.g. M&A, digitalization, implementation of new accounting regulations)
- Degree in business administration or similar working experience
- Expert knowledge of IFRS and related guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of accounting practices and processes, auditing skills and project management skills
- Professional experience in the accounting and controlling environment (at least 3-5 years)
- Fluency in English and German is required
- Occasional travel within the Accounting Hub CF R CEE is necessary
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical skills & attention to detail
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is minimum EUR 50.000,-- on a fulltime basis. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward for your online application!
Job ID: 74675
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time