Sales Commercial Manager
Sales Commercial Manager.
· Commercial Sales Management: Sales calculations, Terms & Conditions, etc.
· Administration and evaluation of market information
· Business Cases/ -Valuation
· Contact person for local goodwill evaluation and impairment for internal and external auditors
· Provide commercial, financial and contractual advice for offers and tenders, including price calculations, terms and conditions, cash flow, risk assessments, etc.
· Interfacing and close collaboration with stakeholders such as in-house legal counsel, tendering team, sales executives, procurement managers, and senior management, as well as the company wide sales commercial team
· Coordination of Internal approval process for Local Country management, Headquarters
· Undertake contract negotiations with customers. Ensure that contract negotiations are successfully completed within agreed parameters for pricing and contractual risk profiles.
· Bachelor or master’s degree Business Admin or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial sales or commercial project execution
· Experience in contract reviews and negotiations
· Experience in preparation of business cases and analysis of market data
· Personal attributes:
· Good presentation skills,
· Analytical mind with the ability to subtract compact information from complex data base,
· Self-determined with the ability to challenge and question topics
Job ID: 74754
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time