Hub Sales Manager （Regional South)
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsible for the sales of Siemens PG products in Sub-region South area, including Large Gas Turbine, Small and Medium Gas Turbine, Industrial Steam Turbine, Energy Solutions, etc.
· Work together with Field Sales Manager in project pre-requisition phase/feasibility study phase to influence customer towards Siemens solutions.
· Define Bid/Win Strategy together with Field Sales Manager, including market situation, Customer’s value orientation and preference, Competition Analysis, target price/efficiency, etc.
· Establish the most suitable and competitive technical solution based on bid/win strategy, including but not limited to selecting the right type of equipment, scope of supply and optimized components (gas turbine, steam turbine, boiler etc.).
· Coordinate with proposal team to prepare the tender document within customer requested time period.
· Go through internal process together with Field Sales Manager, as GO/NO GO, BID/NO BID, T-LOA, etc.
· Responsible for the technical clarification and negotiation with customer.
· Support Commercial negotiation.
· Handover contract to PM.
· Support localization plan, Reference Power Plant Study as well as other company strategies.
· Establish and maintain the partnership with Design Institutes, EPC contractors, supporting them from technical side.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· A minimum of 10+ years of related experience in the Power Generation Industry.
· A minimum of 10+ years of experience related to Sales and Tendering.
· A minimum of 3+ years of experience of being the Tendering Manager to lead or coordinate the tendering of thermal power or CHP project
· Technical knowledge of overall CHP power plant.
· Working experience in international company preferred.
· Bachelor's Degree or above in Thermal or Mechanical Engineering.
· Proficient in English (spoken & written).
Job ID: 74770
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time