For Factory Automation business unit, we are looking for PMA Application Engineers. The main responsibility is to support PMA business growth with strong technical knowledge in Production Machine Branches in order to extend Siemens market share.
What are my responsibilities?
• Being the PMA Application Engineer, giving pre-sales and after-sales support to PMA OEM customers and successfully commissioning pilot machine at Key Accounts
• Commissioning support to PMA customers with state to art PMA products, system and solution.
• Establish, maintain and technically take good care of connection/relation with customers/client.
• Transfer of knowledge such as:
• Provide application and solution knowledge internally and externally
• PMA solution knowledge in defined branches such as: – Renewable energies, Printing, Metal-forming, Textile and General applications with Motion Control etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Rich knowledge of PMA motion control solutions. (3-5 ) years Working experience of motion control applications in branch such as: Textile, Packaging, Printing, renewable energies and Metal forming etc.
• Rich knowledge of responsible SIEMENS products or competitors corresponding products
• Bachelor or above, 5 years working experience are preferred.
• Good communication skills internally and externally, and good ability to listen
• Quick learner, and ability for structured & analytic approach to analyze status, propose measures, implement and follow-up
• Team work spirit
Job ID: 74805
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time