Project Manager for electric aircraft propulsion R&D
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The Corporate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Lead key research & development projects with timely and quality implementation
- Manage the project stake holders across borders, act as liaison among the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Drive and challenge project team on their assumptions of how the project will be successfully executed
- Plan and regularly report project metrics (status of deliverables, risks, cost, timing and resources) to all stakeholders
- Serve as primary customer contact on a variety of topics, and work closely with the customer to resolve open topics and align goals
What makes you stand out?
- Higher level engineering degree or similar
- Self driven and strong inter-personal skills
- Experience in project management
- PMP Certification is an advantage, not a must
- Experience in Agile project management is an advantage
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Why Siemens Hungary?
- We provide you a complex learning program which gives you a basis to move on with your career by Siemens Hungary on the long term.
- You can work in start-up environment in a cool office with dynamic, friendly colleagues or once a week even from home.
- We provide an appealing benefit package which is also competitive on an international level.
- We support your transition to Hungary with the administration and even help your family to move.
Job ID: 74899
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time