Support to Sales - Automation
Designation: Executive / Senior Executive – Support to Sales
Organization: Siemens Ltd – PD & DF
- Responsible for support to sales activities for Automation portfolio from PD & DF divisions for BAN Office.
- Engage with the customers and sales for pre-sales activities which will include attending technical discussions with customers, configuring PLC systems, product demonstrations to customers, Technical presentation, Training for colleagues, System Houses and Customers, proposing the best techno-commercial solutions to sales.
- Identifying the essential products / applications and developing the competency for internal sales, channel partners and the customers through well-planned trainings.
- Conduct seminars on automation products at end-users and OEMs on a regular basis to keep the customers up to date with our product portfolio.
- Carry out prototype prove-outs for new applications / new customers.
- Support activity for BAN region and Territories.
How do I qualify for this job?
- B.E or B-TECH (Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications) with 5-8 years experience in support to sales for drives / customer support for drives.
- Hands on experience in commissioning of S7 PLC, HMI, WINCC SCADA, PCS7, S7400H (Experience on Siemens automation products is preferred)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Job ID: 74907
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time