Lead Research Engineer - Experience Design
Are you passionate about growing your Experience Designer Skill? We are looking for an energetic and talented Architect to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
Research in Digitalization and Automation (RDA) is at the heart of Siemens R&D. Its strong technology base makes it a strong in-house partner for innovation. We develop technologies with wide applicability for the Siemens Divisions and help them to successfully bring innovations to market. About 1,800 scientists and experts at locations in North America, Europe, and Asia ensure the technological and innovative future of the company.
The User Experience Design (UXD) Research Group in India is an amalgamation of multiple competencies; Design Thinking (DT), User Experience Design (UXD) and Requirements Engineering (RE). This research group is part of a global team located in Germany and China.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be
responsible for Plan and Execute UXD projects from requirements elicitation to
handover. This includes:
- Conducting heuristic evaluation of existing products and providing design recommendations.
- Setting up UX Strategy for existing and new products.
- Collaboration with development teams to incorporate UX concepts into products.
- Designing and conducting usability tests.
- As a Experience Designer, you will be Driving and delivering UXD programs for both research and business projects.
- You will Support in analyzing the internal market to optimize the portfolio of offerings by identifying new and important technology trends relevant to UXD, and map them to the portfolio of strategic business drivers and enterprise-wide processes for UXD.
- You will Provide Conceptualize and drive next-generation experience design across Siemens product portfolio.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- At least Masters or Ph.D. (or equivalent) in interaction design, information design, design planning, communications design, graphic design, humanities, social sciences (Psychology, Anthropology, Linguistics, Sociology) or human center design with more than 5+ years of industry experience.
- You have expertise and experience in various disciplines of User Experience design, specifically in driving the development process for all phases starting from early requirements elicitation to concept development, prototyping, implementation/realization and technology transfer..
- Proficient in formal UX methods like interviews, personas, usability tests, reviews, and surveys.
- You should have high degree of proficiency with design and prototyping tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Axure RP, Justinmind, Balsamic, Sketch, etc Experience in architecting security architectures across infrastructure and applications.
· Experience in developing customer journey maps, task modeling, task analysis, workflow design, etc
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions, just mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 74996
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time