Performs software verification and validation activities as a part of the overall software development process.
Experience in the following areas:
• Must have knowledge of how software verification / validation activities integrated within a software development process.
• Performing manual testing with exposure in embedded systems/industrial automation domain, and possibly automated testing of product features
• Black-box, performance, stress and load testing, as required by the project
• Providing documented evidence of test execution
• Participating in risk management (testing related) activities
• Ability to peer-review software requirements and design documents.
• Ability to create manual tests for semi-complex software modules from requirement and design documents
• Ability to create Requirements Trace documentation for tools used to verification and validation and for semi-complex software
• Ability to create Test Plans and Test Reports for tools used in support of verification and validation
Desired Qualification and Experience:
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Electronics & Electrical)
Experience: 5+ years of professional experience in SW projects, using test methodologies and tools
Knowledge and Capabilities:
• Experience with manual testing of products
• Exposure to industrial automation domain, PLCs, Head modules, I/O modules
• Knowledge of SW Verification & Validation
• Microsoft TFS scripting, particularly in the area of build automation
• 1+ year of experience in programming & C# fundamentals
• Use of Automated testing tools such as TifLib Library
• Experience on an Agile/Scrum team
• Good Communication skills with excellent verbal and writing skills in English.