Application Services Engineer
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
As estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from out innovative technologies and services in the arears of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities Siemens Healthineers in Morocco is looking for a highly motivated and mobile candidate for the position of an Application Services Engineer, willing to integrate a challenging position in a growing market. The position is based in FES.
- Supporting customers in using Siemens Healthineers MR solutions and applications and solutions to the optimum extend;
- Providing comprehensive training for using Siemens Healthineers MR solutions and applications focused on specific customer demand;
- Configuration of software applications to meet customer needs;
- Acting as an interface between customer and Siemens Healthineers to solve customer problems and provide feedback on customer needs;
- Organizing of and participating in customer events;
- Supporting the sales team in pre-sales related activities;
- Establishing and maintaining a database of relevant clinical MR cases for demonstration purposes.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Degree in biomedical engineering or another field related to medical imaging
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented
- Autonomous and proactive
- Open-minded and flexible
- Fluent in French and English, Arabic is a plus
- Certification in Medical/Clinical fields (e.g. Radiologist Certification etc..) is preferred
Job ID: 75047
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time