SFLL Operations Officer 西门子财务租赁运营专员
- Act as an interface with Sales/BD, risk and finance & accounting departments and external customer to conduct contract life cycle management during whole lease term covering the following major tasks:
- Contract preparation, contract review and issuance to sales for customer’s signature upon receiving notification from sales administration that credit approval have been done.
- Apply vendor ID in case of need in Nexus
- Conduct review on the received contract signed by customer against contract signing checklist and sign off if everything is all right, and seek the next level signatures then exercise the company chop based on signature mandate
- E-archiving of the signed contract based on COF China Archiving Guideline
- Follow up upfront payment with customers
- Upon request from sales and/or vendors based on the delivery schedule (only applicable to those vendors who request this process), issue Shipment Release Letter and send to vendors
- Perform contract amendment in case of need
- Update the project status in monthly funding forecast tool in a timely and quality manner;
- Funding document issuance to sales for customer’s signature based on the monthly funding forecast or request from sales;
- Conduct the review on funding document received from sales after customer’s signature and fill out the funding checklist and cash/bank expense voucher, sign off if everything is all right and seek the next level signatures based on signature mandate
- Pass the signed funding documents to finance & accounting department for triggering the payout process
- Conduct registration for leasing assets in PBOC per request marked in credit report
- Keeps all collaterals, such as property certificates of trucks cars, real estates, assets original invoices (for ALB cases)
- Further handling contractual related issues during whole period of lease term together with internal interfaces, such as collection and finance & accounting departments
- Handling the lease termination including early termination, collateral and/or deposit refund if applicable
- Data quality control in creation of Contract, Schedule, Activation, Special Invoice and Termination module in LOS(SAP) system;
- Problem solving to keep high standard customer service;
- Forfeiting and Short term finance products handling covering the following major tasks:
- Customer credit limits control and drawdown approval.
- Communicate with Siemens BU for the PO confirmation, AR transfer, contract signing, ICC billing etc.
- Communicate with customer for the contract signing and payment process.
- Process set up and regular review for optimization with Siemens BU.
- Regular reports with each BU.
Job ID: 75049
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time