Software Development Engineer
Siemens Industry Software N.V. (SISW, formerly known as LMS) is an engineering innovation company, with proven track record in the area of experimental, numerical and hybrid (mixed experimental-numerical) system modelling for noise, vibration, durability and dynamics, performing substantial in-house research on advanced methods and applications. SISW is part of the Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with seven million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit .
The software development engineer will be member of the STS Test Customization team responsible for the design and development of customer-specific software applications in the area of Acoustic, Structural, Environmental and Durability Testing and Analysis.
Your tasks will lie in the area of automating processes for data acquisition, data processing and analysis.
· Analysis, design, development, test and maintenance of the applications and their extensions
· Optimize design and development to make sure the application itself is no bottleneck in overall system performance
Educational Level: Degree in
Informatics, Degree in Physics or Engineering Degree
- Proven experience in development and testing
- Affinity with data acquisition and analysis systems
· Specific technical competencies:
- Expertise in software programming and coding
- Proven skills in .NET environment: C# or Visual Basic
- Test.Lab knowledge is a plus
- DSP knowledge
- Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
· Specific personal competencies:
- Analytical mind, solution oriented
- Customer oriented attitude
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Stress tolerant
Siemens PLM Software offers, besides an attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, which develops LMS simulation and testing solutions in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. LMS solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Job ID: 75069
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time