SLC HR FSS Delegation Service Sepcialist 西门子（中国）有限公司 人力资源服务部 人事助理- 负责外派/外籍员工
This position is to support Delegation Center team with delegates' benefits claims and to manage delegates' personnel files following Siemens internal rules. He/she regularly communicates with Delegation Consultant team and Accounting department on delegates' benefit claims, and documents them correctly and completely. He/she ensures on-time maintenance of delegates' data in internal system (IHRIS). Besides, he/she will support Superior and Delegation Consultants on other operational issues, such as being the main coordinator for dealing with regular compensation data/ benefit data request from other countries.
What are my responsibilities?
The DS specialist supports all delegation teams with administrative tasks
like uploads, billing, printing and periodical standard tasks in order to ensure
smooth and quick processing of cases.
• The DS specialist enables the delegation team to focus on their core tasks by acting as administrative assistant.
• Upload necessary documents into internal database or tools to ensure documentation as required (e.g. audits).
• Support data maintenance in GEM IT tool (IHRIS) in order to ensure completeness and accuracy of data, documents and delegation status.
• Prepare, maintain and provide info material and documents as needed by other parties
• Prepare reports as needed by other parties.
• Prepare billing.
• Prepare tax payments for CPD home inbound delegations
• Support with print and scanning as needed.
• Plan own resources and assigned tasks in accordance to given time and quality.
• Advise junior Delegation Service Specialists.
• Run and upload Travel Trackers.
• Prepare monthly remuneration breakdown for monthly tax witholding of CPD home inbound delegations
• Improve processes.
• Collect year end compensation for repareing annual tax filing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor or above
Basic knowledge about accounting & annual filing process in China.
Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
Attention to detail, well organized working style, able to work independently
Background in business administration, HR or tax assistant. Working experience in delegation business preferred.
Intercultural Experience, bi-lingual upbringing, familiarity with Asia
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Job ID: 75137
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time