Senior Project Manager (m/f/diverse)
Organisation: Financial Services
Mode of Employment: unlimited / full-time
Our project managers bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They are temporary team leaders, have all of a project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, and to do so, overcome obstacles and barriers. They are extremely good at sniffing out new possibilities and uncovering each team member’s true potential. They understand technology and get people moving, are inspiring and motivating – but above all else, can communicate clearly, regardless of whether with project team members or their superiors. They give their all – not simply to fulfill, but instead to exceed the applicable safety, health and environmental requirements. Join our team and we will support you in every situation and every country. And offer you the opportunity to enter a special project management career path.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the the proactive management of selected COF business projects, such that the objectives and benefits of those projects are delivered within stakeholder expectations
- In delivering the above, you ensure clear control of the allocated budget, aligning to local and HQ forecasts, and managing the communication of any foreseen variation with mitigating measures promptly and effectively
- You continually monitor project benefits and business case
- You monthly report project status including the set up, facilitation and management of Steerco meetings as well as to demonstrate clear ownership and management of progress with enough foresight to provide Steerco members with the ability to assist and steer the project as required
- You are responsible for the direction, guidance and performance of all team members assigned to a project. This is to include relevant feedback and escalation as necessary throughout the project lifecycle
- As a member of the Digitalisation &Transformation team, you assess the best possible solution for each project that balances the need between global harmonization and economies of scale, with specific in-country needs and requirements.Based on such analysis recommendations should be given to both local country management and the Head of Transformation with succinct reasoning and benefits
- You manage third party/external suppliers that may be necessary in conjunction with Global Services IT to deliver upon specific project deliverables
- You contribute to the ongoing development of COF’s digitalisation programme via collation of local market developments and management of programme sub streams and work packages where required
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are educated to a minimum of degree level and completed a globally recognised Project management or Business analysis certification (e.g. Prince 2, Six Sigma, PMI, Scrum)
- You have at least 5 years blue chip experience of either a business transformation, customer services or financial/risk management role managing complex change projects and initiatives
- You can prove experience of successfully managing senior stakeholders and diverse backgrounds showing sensitivity to the subtleties of cultural differences across the globe without wholly yielding to them
- You are able to clearly articulate complex business issues in a simple concise manner, including recommended solutions with corresponding business benefits and risk
- You are experienced within Asset Leasing, Document management workflow and Customer relationship/experience systems
- You are fluent in English and in a second major spoken language
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Klaus Lensch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 75241
Organisation: Financial Services
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional