Siemens Mobility Real Estate Management) is responsible for all of Siemens’ mobility real estate activities - managing the company’s real estate portfolio, optimising the utilisation of space, and overseeing the operation of its real estate holdings including all real-estate-related services, as well as having responsibility for leasing and disposing of real estate assets and implementing all construction projects Siemens Mobility wide.
You will report to the Head of MO REM UK as Asset Manager, you will also undertake management of client interface regarding location briefing, in reporting and any other task related to location management activities for MO Real Estate Management.
What are my responsibilities?
- Relationship and leadership, development of your location portfolio and MO REM UK
- Customer relationship management and contact partner for all real estate related topics within your location portfolio, including representing the MO REM pricing model and key financial, commercial and other KPI’s to the customers
- Responsible for the management of all real estate assets including external lease business within the respective locations with a focus on Siemens MO REM space and service requirements within the existing portfolio including full budget responsibility
- Realisation of MO REM real estate strategy within your location portfolio in coordination with UK and Western Europe Hub
- Management of your location portfolio according to MO REM standards & process & budget
- Initiation & coordination of approvals process for activities within your locations
- Driving continuous improvement of real estate cost for internal customers demonstration innovation, value add and saving, engage with lean activities across the portfolio
- Lead, support and facilitate real estate related services as well as steering and controlling supplier
- Support of the Western Europe Hub business lines, e.g. project life cycle, maintenance, transaction management and business development and management
- Ensure legal ownership representation to local authorities and total adherence to local statutory regulation and laws
- Regular reporting to and close cooperation & communication with MO REM including customer changes which may impact real estate strategy, timely reporting of space & occupancy changes, risk and opportunities, need for provisions impairments etc.
- Functionally lead and manage (within the location environment) supporting groups / sub-team members. Initiate and coordinate relevant activities and tasks within supporting groups, including handling group setup.
- Support the MO REM in the overall management of Risk & Opportunities and Claim Management.
- Conduct own work in compliance with internal Siemens Mobility Real Estate Management standards e.g. in regard to Quality, EHS, processes etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Portfolio / Relationship management experience and demonstrable leadership skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Proven communication skills including IT & social competency
- Commercial property experience
- Extensive professional experience with responsibility in manufacturing/office locations and functions
- You will be comfortable working in an international, multi-cultural team and capable of working effectively across department boundaries in a large organisation
- Knowledge of real estate market of the area within your portfolio and UK as well as mechanism & tasks
- Knowledge in multiple Corporate Real Estate disciplines, e.g. Asset Management, Property management Facility Management, Procurement of Real Estate Services & Legal aspects
- Reasonable experience in complex construction projects, preferably for the real estate industry.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English, both written and verbally
- Another European language is a plus
- In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways you application is just as well appreciated
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas ,of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 75259
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time