SalesForce / AWS Solution Architect (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• You will have a comprehensive understanding of business strategies, goals and objectives, develop target architecture and roadmaps and derive project plans together with major business stakeholders
• You will articulate the architectural vision (process, data and application) and enforce a proper integration and link of different applications within the Enterprise
• You are responsible to evaluate alternative architectural approaches on application, data and technology levels and prepare decision documents
• You research and evaluate new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs
• You define architectural models and components and specify interfaces with the focus on entire domains-/ cross-domains
• You analyze and evaluate architectural trends and developments based on IT Strategy and changes in the IT market
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• You have strong and proven experience in business processes, IT Strategy & Roadmaps, system architecture and expert level expertise for several leading IT standards such as Salesforce.com, AWS or PLM platforms (e.g. Teamcenter)
• You demonstrated ability to communicate strategy, vision and direction and to embrace and facilitate change
• You own outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical details in business language and relate technical concepts to a business impact
• You are a dedicated team player with the ability to work and navigate in a dynamic and international environment with many interfaces and a strong ability to drive change management
• You are proactive and self-determined, you take responsibility for your work and are target driven, you are able to think outside-of-the-box and you are willing to go the “extra-mile”
• You are fluent in both spoken and written English
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 75263
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time