SalesForce / AWS Solution Architect (m/f)
The global unit Information Technology (IT) has the company-wide responsibility for Siemens internal IT. It aims at providing a high-performance and cost-effective information and telecommunications landscape that is oriented toward business and market requirements, and ensures a high availability of data and information streams.
As a Sr.
Enterprise Architect, you'll be responsible for promoting and deploying Siemens
Technology to our Business as well as influencing our corporate standards. Your
main area of focus will be in the areas of Enterprise/Solution Architecture
What are my responsibilities?
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of business strategies, goals and objectives, develop target architecture and roadmaps and derive project plans together with major business stakeholders
- You will articulate the architectural vision (process, data and application) and enforce a proper integration and link of different applications within the Enterprise
- You are responsible to evaluate alternative architectural approaches on application, data and technology levels and prepare decision documents
- You research and evaluate new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs
- You define architectural models and components and specify interfaces
with the focus on entire domains-/ cross-domains
- You analyze and evaluate architectural trends and developments based on IT Strategy and changes in the IT market
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have strong and proven experience in business processes, IT Strategy & Roadmaps, system architecture and expert level expertise for several leading IT standards such as Salesforce.com, AWS or PLM platforms (e.g. Teamcenter)
- You demonstrated ability to communicate strategy, vision and direction and to embrace and facilitate change
- You own outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical details in business language and relate technical concepts to a business impact
- You are a dedicated team player with the ability to work and navigate in a dynamic and international environment with many interfaces and a strong ability to drive change management
- You are proactive and self-determined, you take responsibility for
your work and are target driven, you are able to think outside-of-the-box
and you are willing to go the “extra-mile”
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 75263
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time