The candidate is responsible for designing, developing and supporting enterprise applications and application migration. This position will be expected to work with cross-functional teams over the full range of the software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in database and application development.
• SQL/T-SQL experience and knowledge a MUST
• Source code management skills like branching, merging code is a MUST.
• UI development experience with HTML5, Angular JS is a MUST.
• Experience with Continuous build and integration and automated deployment
• Agile methodology and TDD practitioner
• Solid experience designing and developing .NET-based solutions using OOP concepts that include many of the following technologies:
o WPF applications
o Web service development and utilization (SOAP web services using WCF and Rest Services using WebAPI)
o ADO.Net entity framework, Code First, Linq to SQL
• Responsible for contributing to design, development, testing, deployment and support of enterprise applications
• Develop software solutions compliant with Enterprise Architecture, Processes, Procedures and Protocols
• Works with architects and developers to report development progress.
• Follows development processes and procedures
• Responsible for timely completion of the development phase of projects
• Responsible for contributing to technical design specifications and technical design reviews.
• Follows coding, design, quality and standards as dictated by senior and lead developers.
• Supports critical production systems
• Supports fellow developers through knowledge sharing, constructive feedback and peer code reviews
• Supports, Communicates and works as a team with BA/QA/PM/Infrastructure.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Min 7+ years of programming experience using .Net/C#/Angular
• Min 2+ years of experience developing cloud based applications using AWS technology.