SLC IOT C Siemens Management Consulting - Project Manager 项目经理
Siemens Management Consulting is the top management strategy consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Our mission is to inspire and transform Siemens businesses worldwide and launch talent into senior management roles.
As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most complex challenges from day one. You'll work on global projects with a focus on the Middle East and Asia, especially China. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology in electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a fast track to leadership positions. With each new project you'll strengthen your network with Siemens senior management and hone your leadership skills.
What you'll do
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Present project results to top management
What you'll need
- Broad experience as a project manager at a strategy consultancy (preferably in China), with outstanding performance
- Profound consulting and industry know-how
- Outstanding university degree (Master’s/PhD) or from a top business school
- Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project teams
- International work experience of at least one to two years, preferably in the USA or Europe
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Distinctive entrepreneurial and global mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Mobility and flexibility
You'll gain exposure to all areas of Siemens businesses and top management to help progress your career.
Job ID: 75372
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time