System Analysts (APP developer)
System Analysts (Software Application Developer)
Mindsphere Application Centre
Digitalization is rapidly changing how we live, work and travel in cities. Faced with the challenges of growing cities and tightening budgets, more and more cities are innovating to evolve their services, make their infrastructure work harder and engage with their communities.
Through digitalization and technology we can transform our city. There are opportunities to grow our economies, how to provide a better quality of life and to enhance our environment. Smart cities, underpinned by good infrastructure connected with sensors and systems, data collection and analytics are opening completely new ways to even smarter digitally enhanced cities.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Work independently or in a mixed team on pilot design, software implementations and integration.
- Design, implementation, and integration of front end applications such as Web-based and mobile applications for the data-driven systems within the smart city infrastructure domain.
- Participates in pre-bid reviews and background information updates for the offer and contract
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstration
- Supporting marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences
- Provide support on the design of custom-made service products or solutions
- During proposal or bid preparation, develops/analyzes plans, contract specifications and/or other site and Customer information determining contract requirements (scope, solution, costs, risks/opportunities) supporting clarification of Customer inquiries.
- Make recommendation to improve operations.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required.
- Experience in implementation of communication stacks for Web and Internet of Things (IoT).
- 3+ years of professional hands-on experience in Web applications and advanced Web technologies.
- Good knowledge in human computer interface design, and user accessibility.
- Experience in combining interdisciplinary technologies for emerging applications, and ability and motivation to learn and use new technologies.
- Capable of multi-tasking and contributing to several parallel running projects.
- Ideally the individual has experience in one of the following discipline road, railway, building or power automation, and has general knowledge of user requirements.
- Knowledge in designing web user interfaces using graphics tools such as Photoshop.
- Strong skills in at least two of the following programming languages: Python, PHP, Java, SQL.
- Knowledge in data analytics tools and cloud computing will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in English
Job ID: 76158
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time