Business Development Consultant
Business Development Consultant ( IT / IoT / ICT) (Ref: HRD-R122-18)
MindSphere Application Center (MAC - City)
Digitalization is rapidly changing how we live, work and travel in cities. Faced with the challenges of growing cities and tightening budgets, more and more cities are innovating to evolve their services, make their infrastructure work harder and engage with their communities.
Through digitalization and technology we can transform our city. There are opportunities to grow our economies, how to provide a better quality of life and to enhance our environment. Smart cities, underpinned by good infrastructure connected with sensors and systems, data collection and analytics are opening completely new ways to even smarter digitally enhanced cities.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Lead a virtual team to maximize company revenue through exploring Digital business opportunities
- Lead business discussions, influence client's decisions and establish / maintain good relationship with clients
- Lead Customer Engagements from lead generation to opportunity closure
- Obtain and review client’s requirements as to propose the best-fit solutions to fulfill client’s needs
- Act as a liaison between the technical / solution team and business community to make sure the proposed technology can meet the project goals
- Work with external partners and internal departments and line of business to formulate solution proposal
- Gather market information, plan and forecast sales performance
- Deploy new business initiatives and develop sales leads through prospecting and networking with partners and industry contacts
- Participates and contribute in RFI / tender reviews and Responsible for cost and scope of work alignment between Internal Business Unit and the Technical/Solution team for the offer and contract
- Prepare and Conduct presentations and demonstration to customers and partners
- Supporting marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences
- Provide support on the design of custom-made service products or solutions
- Identify the competitors and customers’ activities in market and formulate effective strategies
- During proposal or bid preparation, develops/analyzes plans, contract specifications and/or other site and Customer information determining contract requirements (scope, solution, costs, risks/opportunities) supporting clarification of Customer inquiries.
- Support Company Sales Community by working with sales from other divisions sales to maximize business
- Work with the partners and Technical Team on architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on infrastructure which included Cloud Computing Services and IoT Technology development, etc
- Make recommendation to improve operation
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT profession
- Solid technical knowledge is preferred in one of the following areas:
- Application Frameworks for IoT, M2M device integration, web/mobile digital services and APIs
- Big Data Technologies, e.g., Neo4j, MangoDB, Apache Spark, R Programming, and Pythons
- Software Stacks, e.g. NodeJS, MEAN, Spring Framework, DDL, HTML5, etc.
- Development Tools/Environments, e.g. Linux, Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Cloud Computing e.g. AWS, MS Azure, etc
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design
- Knowledge and experience in developing micro services and/or digital services will be an advantage
- Knowledge of building automation, transportation automation and energy automation application will be an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Ability to collaborate with international specialist team
- Good commend of spoken English and Cantonese and Chinese
- Good commend of written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
Job ID: 76168
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time