RSC Technical Support Specialist (m/f/diverse) for Atellica Solution™ & Chemistry Systems
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as RSC Technical Support Specialist (m/f/diverse) for Atellica Solution™ & Chemistry Systems.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of a highly sophisticated support team and provide proactive Atellica Solution & Chemistry Systems support to customers.
- You provide Atellica Solution and Chemistry pre-clarification support to Customers in a highly sophisticated support team, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support to countries in EMEA.
- You are responsible for troubleshooting of a variety of Hardware, Software and Application issues; the ability to demonstrate a high mechnical expertise from a holistic system approach is expected
- You manage service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- You utilize the full potential of Smart Remote Services, including SRS, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
This position may suit you best, if you have strong and broad IT skills and possess highly developed interpersonal skills.
- You already gained instrument knowledge and experience of legacy LD systems with the preference on Chemistry
- You possess strong allround IT skills; TCP/IP and network basics knowledge is highly desirable
- You can show superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem solving techniques
- You possess superior communications skills, both written and oral in German and English while any additional language skills will truly be considered positively
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, self reliance, flexibility, excellent teamwork, sensitive to cultural diversity and organizational skills is a must
- You have willingness to travel within EMEA (<15% travel activities)
- You possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Customer focus – living the Siemens Healthineers values whilst remaining firmly within the company compliance guidelines - is essential
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 76202
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time