SLC EM DG Smart Energy Planner 西门子中国有限公司 智慧能源规划工程师
What are my responsibilities?
1. Interact with Energy automation and Smart Grid Application to ensure interoperability.
2. Present solutions to customers, sales staff and other Smart Grid/Energy units.
3. Self-dependent and autonomous execution of studies, or parts of studies, on the analysis, planning and operation of electrical power networks for public, commercial or industrial supply.
4. Self-dependent and autonomous management of projects and leadership of appropriate project teams.
5. Self-dependent development of personal expert knowledge and personal project experience in minimum two portfolio elements.
6. Project sales.
7. Customer relation management.
8. Technical development of the portfolio.
9. Leadership of technical teams.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
University degree in power system, electrical automation, engineering.
2. Professional experience
Minimum four years experience in the area of utility, analysis, planning and operation of electrical power networks.
3. Technical skills
Solid and detailed knowledge in selected topics in the area of electrical power networks, such as steady-state / dynamic / transient calculations, network structure development, neutral grounding, safety earthing, modeling and control of equipment (e.g. machines, HVDC/FACTS devices, renewable generation), network protection and control, smart grid, economic assessment, network operation, disturbance investigation, measurements in electrical power systems.
Experience in using programs for the analysis and calculation of electrical power networks, such as BPA, PSASP,PSS SINCAL, PSS NETOMAC, PSS E or comparable tools.
4. Methodic skills
Experience in project work and project management.
Experience in marketing and sales.
Experience in team leadership.
Business fluent German and English.
Proficient use of MS Windows and MS Office.
5. Social skills
Capability and motivation for team work.
Quality and results focus.
Intercultural sensitivity and willingness to travel.
6. Knowledge / Languages :
Expert knowhow in smart grid consulting skill.
Knowledge in consulting project management, PMP certification is preferred.
Fluent in English language (speaking, writing); German beneficial.
Knowledge in Power Industry with focus on HV and MV power transmission, LV distribution networks will be beneficial.
What else do I need to know?
The Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, the Energy Management Division provides utility companies in China with the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
Job ID: 76212
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time