Higher Apprenticeship – Business Operations
Siemens Financial Services is recruiting for an Apprentice to work within our Operations or Risk Departments providing an outstanding service to all internal and external customers. The role is based within our Head Office at Stoke Poges. The successful candidate will add value to the overall level of service contributing to the company vision while delivering on our values; Responsible, Excellent and Innovative.
What could my responsibilities involve?
· Effectively liaise with internal and external customers by telephone, letter and email in response to queries
· Provide support to our introducers and sales teams and manage maintenance and payables
· Verify document accuracy before activating new customer agreements
· Process incoming payments for rentals and settlements
· Reviewing current and future values regarding a wide range of collaterals
· Analysing our portfolio to mitigate risk and maximise reward
· Chasing overdue rentals in a timely manner via telephone, letter and e-mail to minimise company losses
· Create and maintain customer data accuracy on in-house servicing platform
· Identify and deliver process improvement initiatives improving customer experience and efficiencies
· To work within industry regulated guidelines and timeframes
· Ad hoc administration support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
· IT competency using MS Office programmes
· Good organisational and time management skills
What else do I need to know?
This role may require travel around the UK so you will need to be flexible in regards to travel. In return, we’ll offer you the opportunity to use your skills and experience and keep up to date with the latest cutting-edge technology and products. Siemens Financial Services offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
You will be studying towards an Edexcel Levels 3 & 4 award in providing Financial Services over 2 years. Once completed, you will have gained real life experience in a global organisation, combined with a formal recognised qualification. Whether you’re looking to develop a career in Asset Finance, or any other business area, we offer early responsibility, mentoring and continuous professional development; you’ll be working for a company that’s committed to innovation and excellence.
Alongside the pioneering spirit of our people, it’s our commitment to service excellence that has made Siemens Financial Services one of the world’s leading financial services companies. Our strength in Asset Finance makes us a consistently popular choice for apprentices from a wide variety of business, finance or multi disciplined backgrounds.
Job ID: 76425
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time