SHDM IVD Project engineer, Facility Engineering
|We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.|
|If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.|
Functional responsibility for Facilities Engineering construction activity at
MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Process) discipline. Lead all MEP installation/construction to
include: Clean rooms, Walk-in Coolers & Freezers, RO/DI Water systems,
Waste Neutralization, Compressed gas distribution systems, vacuum systems,
Process chillers and non-clean utility like plumbing, hot water/boiler,
chilled water system, steam generation system, electrical etc.
• Collaborate with the US-based team and local China team to construct the new manufacturing plant
• Work together with CM(Construction Management) contractor, design firm and subcontractor to meet target of ongoing project construction
• Support the Facility/Process Utility procurement, validation, calibration, and maintenance
• Guides cross-functional initiatives to develop very complex specifications reflecting user requirements and business criteria.
|This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.|
• 10+ years’ experience in MEP Facilities Engineering construction or Facilities Management, supporting a large complex campus.
• 5+ years’ experience in support of Manufacturing plant construction in a cGMP industry; preferably in Medical Devices or Pharma
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with both internal customers and external service partners.
• Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Clean rooms, Walk-in Coolers & Freezers, RO/DI Water systems, Waste Neutralization, Compressed gas distribution systems, vacuum systems, Process chillers and non-clean utilities.
• Experience in CSA discipline is a plus
• BS degree in Engineering or equal
|Find out more about our business and ambition on Siemens Healthineers, please be free to log in our website.|
|If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website ：|
|May you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team: （021）3889 5000|
|Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers|
Job ID: 76441
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time