Senior Portfolio Development Manager (m/f/diverse) Digital Services
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Portfolio Development Manager Digital Services.
- As Senior Portfolio Manager for the Digital Services portfolio, you will develop a Digital Service portfolio road map fostering synergies across the end-to-end responsible product lines.
- You facilitate the ideation process. Based on insights, business intelligence and analytics, you identify and prepare own investable ideas / investment pitches to actively address the Digital Services portfolio white spots. To deliver on that, you will pro-actively engage with external parties in the digital health domain as well as with other Healthineers’ internal experts.
- You engage in customer co-creation projects of DS product lines, act as a thought partner and challenge product line teams in their option space for digital solution development and strategy definition at critical points, in early lifecycle stages.
- You provide expertise in portfolio analytics that facilitates trade-off discussions and enables make/partner/buy decisions for new product projects, using best practice methodology and developing a structured process in close collaboration with product lines and Finance. In this role, you are responsible for the DS portfolio board and the project milestone decision meeting.
- You contribute to the definition of key performance indicators to evaluate the DS portfolio performance along the lifecycle stages of its portfolio elements.
- You apply Healthcare Performance System methods like structured problem solving with conducting cross-functional team sessions to derive root-causes, measures to improve portfolio performance and lead execution together with DS product lines.
- You provide input to help facilitate the DS strategy process, annual prioritization, target setting (Hoshin Kanri) and annual operating plan.
- You provide strategic counsel to DS Digital Marketing to support their outbound portfolio-positioning
- You successfully completed university studies in healthcare informatics, medicine, biomedical engineering or business management (combination is a plus).
- You have multiple years of experience in healthcare industry (medical imaging, molecular and lab diagnostics, therapy systems) w/ sound understanding of diseases and care pathways.
- You bring relevant experience (3 years +) in inbound product management, incubation of digital applications (e.g., cloud based SaaS business models, data analytics based solutions) with you
- You are able to commercially judge and evaluate on new digital ventures (budget, investment planning, monetary evaluations, business models)
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience with developing various frameworks to effectively structure complex business challenges and measure portfolio performance
- You are able to consult on a senior management level, provide high-quality presentations and concise decision proposals
- You strive for customer proximity, you demonstrate curiosity and an intimate understanding of performant digital health applications
- You feel comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and change. Result-orientation, high self-motivation and a strong drive are part of your personality
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, ability to build cross-functional partnerships, collaborative attitude are among your core skills
- A very good command of English and German language rounds off your profile
www.siemens.de/healthineersif you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.+49 (9131) 7-35335if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Mueller.www.healthcare.siemens.de/careersif you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 76444
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time