Senior Portfolio Manager (m/w/divers) Digital Solutions
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Portfolio Manager Digital Solutions.
- As Senior Portfolio Manager Digital x-Healthineers (m/f) you create transparency on all relevant digital assets/solutions (incl. collection of relevant R&D invest) in Siemens Healthineers to continuously update/monitor the overall digital portfolio
- You will develop a high-level portfolio roadmap for Digitalizing Healthcare addressing the defined 5 strategic thrusts (Therapies of Tomorrow, Precisions Medicine, Patient Journey Steward, Technology Enabled Services enabled by Digital/Data & Artificial Intelligence).
- You help to establish necessary binding portfolio management frameworks (policies, processes, tools, and portfolio governance model) to ensure that all related digital solutions contribute to the overarching digital strategy and to ensure portfolio performance based on key performance indicators.
- You play an active role in the definition of the Healthineers Digitalization strategy, incl. target alignment for Digitalization topics in the cross-company Hoshin Kanri processes.
- You act as a thought partner, challenge teams in their option space for digital solution development and strategy definition at critical points, in early lifecycle stages.
- You will support management and funding decisions on digital assets from organizations within Healthineers that are developed by Digital Services.
- You provide input and strategic counsel to Healthineers and DS MSC for Marketing Digitalizing Healthcare
- You successfully completed university studies in healthcare informatics, medicine, biomedical engineering or business management (combination is a plus)
- You bring with you multiple years of experience in healthcare industry (medical imaging, molecular and lab diagnostics, therapy systems) with a sound understanding of diseases and care pathways
- You have collected years of relevant work experience in inbound product/portfolio management of data driven solutions
- You are able to commercially judge and evaluate on new digital ventures (budget, investment planning, monetary evaluations, business models)
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience with developing various frameworks to effectively structure complex business challenges and measure portfolio performance
- You are able to consult on a senior management level, provide high-quality presentations and concise decision proposals
- You live customer proximity, demonstrate curiosity and an intimate understanding of digitalization opportunities in the healthcare industry (focus provider)
- You feel comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and change. Result-orientation, high self-motivation and a strong drive are part of your personality
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, negotiation talent, ability to build cross-functional partnerships, collaborative attitude are among your core skills
- Very good command of English and German rounds off your profile
www.siemens.de/healthineersif you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.+49 (9131) 7-35335if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Mueller.www.healthcare.siemens.de/careersif you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 76445
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional