Quality Engineer MGT
Quality Engineers at MGT Field
Join us on our journey into the future #FutureMakers#Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost-effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make real of our vision of a sustainable world.
We can offer you a worldwide
workplace! We are searching for a Field service engineer for on-site
inspections of gas turbines SGT-500, SGT-600, SGT-700, SGT-750 and
SGT-800. You will be based in Finspong
(Sweden) but you will travel between 150-170 days a year, all around the world.
- To perform field service inspections with high quality in line with each gas turbines maintenance program and to issue technical reports according to the company standard.
- To act as a quality function during the outage of a gas turbine and to give recommendations and instructions for further safe operation of the unit.
- To perform nondestructive testing of turbine parts.
- To perform planned inspections on site 150-170 days/year.
Who are you?
- You have a basic technical background.
- It is beneficial if you are experienced in service of gas turbines.
- We consider it as beneficial if you have knowledge in nondestructive testing.
- Good communication skills in English is required for the role.
- Driver’s license is required.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Turn challenges into opportunities
Our energy system is undergoing rapid changes and the world's energy use is steadily increasing.
These challenges require innovative solutions and products that combine both physical and digital technology, which cover the entire energy value chain. Siemens energy portfolio extends from the latest in compressors, turbines and generators to virtual power plants, smart network management and innovative storage solutions. Everything is backed by a comprehensive service offering range and genuine commitment to meeting our customers' individual needs
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se/jobb ref. 76447 no later than 11th February. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Daniel Hansén tel. +46 (122) 81761 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Ida Gruvaeng Lundborg tel. +46 (122) 84358.
Christine Lindström, Unionen, 0122-817 28
Simon Bruneflod, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
In this recruitment we renounce all calls relating to advertising and recruitment support.
Job ID: 76447
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time