Assistant Project Manager
- Plan, execute, monitoring and resource planning for multiple projects
- Excel at communicating with turnkey contractors to provide reporting and information regarding to ongoing project
- Collaborate closely with client and downstream system by understand system functional requirement, proposal from Siemens Sales Design Concept and ensure that the requirement were understood clearly
- Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
- Prepares participation in tender, and leads negotiation with customers.
- Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with accountable Project Manager Internal.
- Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- May coordinate agreed commissioning measures onsite, together with Site Engineering Management.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
- Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic
- Well verse in Fire Alarm System, Gas Detection System, Suppression System, P.A System.
- Possesses 7 - 9 years experience in Building Management System
- Good planning and communication skill
Job ID: 76846
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time