- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others (after PM100).
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic
- Well verse in Fire Alarm System, Gas Detection System, Suppression System, P.A System.
- Possesses 5 - 7 years experience in Building Management System
- Good planning and communication skill
Job ID: 76848
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time