This position is for 2019 year fresh graduate.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Successful configuration and commissioning (in Factory and at site) and customer training for the projects of micro-grid management system, energy management system and related field;
2. Work on necessary document for the project in time like NCR, Checklist or Test records, etc.;
3. Support PP, PM and Design to clarify the technical issues.
What do I need to qualify?
1. Bachelor degree or above, power system or electrical engineering related major;
2. Basic knowledge and experience in power automation;
3. Basic knowledge in communication protocol;
4. Intermediate knowledge in Oracle Database;
5 .Intermediate knowledge in C++ or VB;
6. Advanced English level.
Job ID: 76862
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time