Sub Project Manager - RAMS
Sub Project Manager – RAMS
Location: Kalwa, Mumbai, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Function Type: Project Management
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- The RAMS manager has access to all quality-related data of the projects
- The RAMS manager is authorized to issue functional instructions relating to safety aspects
- In the event of non-adherence to the processes, the RAMS manager may intervene by means of correction and, where applicable, escalation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- More than 6 years of professional experience with RAMS and Signaling experience
- Experience in the area of Safety analyses STW and Telecom
- Technology: Siemens IXL Technologie and Components
- Methodologies: PM@RA, SAP, SAP PLM
- Professional Experience: Signaling & RAMS
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 76869
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time