Validator - Rail Signaling
Validator – Rail Signaling
Location: Kalwa, Mumbai, India
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Checking whether the correct product has been developed; by means of analysis and testing.
- Demonstration that the product meets the relevant requirements, particularly with regard to safety, quality and suitability for use in the intended environment
- Independent development of the validation concept for the subsystem / system, taking into consideration the functions, interfaces and user rules of the subsystem / system and internal processes, quality and profitability aspects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- More than 6 years of professional experience with Validation experience
- Experience in a development project and involvement in projects with international cooperation
- Functional or line management of teams
- Professional Knowledge: Structured analysis, Test methods, ValidationCENELEC standards (EN 5012x), Knowledge about the development process, Knowledge about the respective product / system, Software / hardware development for electrical systems, Safety-related systems and applications, Quality management, Architecture of test and simulation systems, Programming know-how
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 76870
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time