校招 - 电动汽车充电产品 研发工程师 （嵌入式软件或电子工程师） R&D Engineer (Firmware or Electronics)
What are my responsibilities?
As R&D Engineer, you will be working closely with EVSE(Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment) R&D team, to support EVSE product development.
Detailed responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- To clarify and understand the product/application requirement, responsible for relevant module design (Firmware module or Electronic control board)
- Make a good documentation during design work
- Coordinate with external partner for test so as to achieve the project targets
- Cooperate with international design and product management team for the system inquiries and clarification on requirement specification
- Support business team in tech clarification with customer during RFI, RFQ and workshop
- Initiate design change and support related departments to implement it to make sure the products are updated timely
- Bachelor or master degree major In electronic, computer or automation science or equivalent.
- Strong programming and debugging skills at C language and strong ability to fix C programming bugs;
- Good cross-functional coordination and communication skill ;
- Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented ;
- With high responsible sense and self-management ability.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication
Job ID: 76878
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time