What is my responsibility?
1. Continuously improve quality related processes and ensure that all the procedures/work instructions /regulations are followed in his/her scope to make sure delivery products quality.
2. Make sure all Non-conforming in production line are recorded and to monitor related CA/PA is effectively implemented.
3. Provide monthly quality report in his/her scope.
4. Responsible for before delivery NCC/NCR statistic and analysis.
5. Take a leader for related failure investigation and root cause analysis.
6. Make sure well quality planning and keep udate accordingly.
7. Other tasks of quality function from department manager.
What do I need to qualify for the position?
1. Bachelor degree or above, mechanical major preferred;
2. At least above 5 years quality work experience;
3. Experience in MV switchgear or switch domain would be make additional advantage;
4. Good oral&read English skill;
5. Be good at Microsoft office software;
6. Strong logical thinking capability;
7. Strong capability on quality tools skill and application;
8. Strong and proper quality sense and behavior.
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 77832
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time