AX PE Engineer/工艺工程师 SSMR AT
What are my responsibilities?
1,Setting up and maintaining validation and verification of production processes, including the creating of working instructions and testing instructions for production process.
2,Conduct feasibility studies on methods and equipment to meet product specification or customer requirements.
3,Technical support and troubleshooting for production process (assembly and testing), in some cases for system installation.
4,Planning of testing equipment and production equipment (selection, validation) .
5,Manage design transfers for new products and components from R&D to SCM.
6,Maintaining up-to-date information on planning documents (schedules, milestone plans,) in order to ensure the transparency of project progress for all those involved.
7,Training and enabling of PE colleagues and production engineers in usage of working instructions and handling with new introduced components.
8,Support to maintain up-to-date information into process quality improvement for production.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor or Master degree for science or technology education,
2. Experience in process engineering or development.
3. Familiar with engineering tooling such as CAD, Office and Pro/E.
4. Fluent oral and written English.
5. Quick learner and resourceful self-starter, good communication.
6. Positive attitude, hard-working. Able to work under high pressure.
Job ID: 77840
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time